Don't be scared of ChatGTP

 Don't be scared of ChatGTP, I've heard for years and decades now that new things will replace people's jobs.

My work was "replaced" by investment robots, but the opposite took place. I pushed myself to become more valuable to my clients.

When something comes to you as a "threat" to your work, turn the name into a "challenge".

A very talented coder who was my colleague in a company I worked for years ago told me once "we're going to replace you with codes and software". I said, "Go ahead, if I can be replaced so easily, then I'm not adding enough value to my clients to have a job".

Invest in yourself, grow, become a better version of yourself yesterday, last week, last month and last year.

You'll be fine and someday you'll be amazing.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

نزهة عائلية إلى عالم المغامرات IMG

ما أهمية الحضور على الإنترنت بالنسبة لشركتك؟

٤ أشياء ستحبها في رمضان في الخارج