The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet.


This quote spoke to me
:

“You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet, still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet.” - Franz Kafka

I’ve been doing a lot of meditation lately. Some of my friends scoff about it, but what I find is that being alone and purging your thoughts leaves you with just you… and you are the key to your own health, spiritual wellbeing, financial health… everything.

You are your solution.

This comes at an interesting time because as a real estate investor I am always learning. But when I sit at my table, still and solitary I realize that I also need to be teaching.

I learn the best when I am teaching and giving of myself.

So, if you want to be a better real estate investor, start teaching real estate investing.

I hear that voice in your head. It’s the same voice I had when I wrote Rich Dad Poor Dad. You don’t think you are worthy.

Let me challenge you.

When it comes to real estate investing, what's that one thing that everyone always asks you about?

The thing you're GOOD at?

You only need one.

Because that ONE THING is what you need to be sharing with the world: 
  1. What do your friends complain about real estate that you think is EASY?
  2. What do they say when they introduce you to others interested in real estate?
  3. What do they say you’re AWESOME at and always compliment you for?
And it doesn’t have to be real estate either. It can be ANYTHING you want to learn better.

And here’s the interesting thing… you can make a lot of money teaching others. People need a teacher. They hire coaches every day.

I bet your voice is back. It’s telling you that you can’t be a coach! You can’t CHARGE people! You need to silence that voice.

Because - you're already a coach.

You ALREADY help others.

And all you need to do is get a few people to PAY you for your advice and you'll be running your own life and schedule.

You can become a coach, learn more than ever through teaching, make money (a lot of money), use that money to quit your job to focus more on real estate, or use that money to put towards your own real estate deals.

It is very possible, if you’ve learned one thing about real estate, that coaching could be what you need to take yourself to the next level.

And…

“You do not need to leave your room… The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet.”
To making life better,

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

نزهة عائلية إلى عالم المغامرات IMG

ما أهمية الحضور على الإنترنت بالنسبة لشركتك؟

The Most Successful and Influential Female Entrepreneurs