I'm addicted to this – and you might be, too

I've been glued to the TV for the past week and a half.
There's something about the Olympics that I absolutely LOVE.
I love the competition.
I love the spirit of friendship.
But the thing I love most about the Olympics is the athlete stories.
Especially the ones of athletes who make huge sacrifices to achieve their best.
These are the stories that inspire me.
To me, they illustrate what life is all about: practice and perseverance.
No one is going to hand you success. You need to want it, fight for it, and win it.
That's how you achieve things in this world.
Whether it's in school, at a job, in sports, or as an entrepreneur or investor, you need that same kind of focus and determination.
That's the stuff I love about the Olympics.
What about you?

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

نزهة عائلية إلى عالم المغامرات IMG

ما أهمية الحضور على الإنترنت بالنسبة لشركتك؟

The Empowering Internet Safety Guide for Women