168 Hours with Robert Kiyosaki

Kim and I started our week at our house in Kauai, Hawaii to spend some time together before we start a busy speaking tour. As we stepped off the plane, Kim spotted her sailboat, Kanoa, in a Maui Jim print ad. She was so excited that she had me snap a picture for her Instagram.
For me, Kim is a perfect example for what it means to be a successful female entrepreneur and investor. Between the two of us, she’s the better negotiator and smarter deal-maker. In her latest blog, she makes the case for why It’s Time to Get Real (Estate) if you are a woman, and how women are actually better real estate investors than men.
Kim’s success is attributed to her Financial IQ. We spend a lot of time studying, even though we are already financially free, to maintain our education because a financial education is what makes you rich. It’s why so often you hear stories about people who hit the lottery (or athletes, or celebrities) who quickly go broke after one year, because they don’t have the education to know how to handle money. Here are Six Reason Why Money Doesn’t Make You Rich.
Have you ever heard someone say, “I’d rather be happy than rich?" How about, “Once I’m rich, I’ll be happy?" Both statements are false dichotomies. After all, I’ve known plenty of people who were poor and miserable, and I’ve also known plenty of people who were rich and miserable.
Being rich isn’t a prerequisite to happiness...but happiness is a prerequisite for being rich. In Change Your Life Before BreakfastI share my six habits I practice everyday to stay happy. I haven’t always been happy, but when I started focusing on these habits I noticed a drastic change for the better in both my business and personal life.
One of the things that makes me most happy in my business life is the Rich Dad Radio Show that I host each week. And this week, I spoke with James Dooley and Sal DiCiccio, two insiders who expose how public and private institutions build, nurture, and profit from corruption. I titled this show Filling the Swamp, and you can listen for free on our website

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

نزهة عائلية إلى عالم المغامرات IMG

ما أهمية الحضور على الإنترنت بالنسبة لشركتك؟

The Empowering Internet Safety Guide for Women